This Thanksgiving Game
targets WH- questions for what, who, when, and where questions. Thanksgiving concepts include the history and traditions of Thanksgiving. The answer to the question is embedded in the short orally presented sentence on each card. It's great for students receiving speech therapy or who are working on answering WH- questions as part of their IEP.
This product includes:
• 40 game cards, 8 cards each for what, who, when, and where plus 4 reward and 4 penalty cards
• B&W homework page for easy printing and copying. Students can write words or sentences between turns during the game.
• data collection pages
Download the PREVIEW to see pages included in this unit.
• One download per user
• Supervising SLPs may share a hard copy with CFs, licensed assistants, and grad students who are working with the same caseload. The hard copy must be returned to the original purchaser after the item is used.
• Digital files may not be shared
• See preview for more information
We have more WH- Questions Games!
We also have more Thanksgiving units:
Thanksgiving Language Activities for Younger Elementary (K-2)
Fall Holidays Pronouns, Places & Possessives
Turkeys Facts & Opinions
Thanksgiving Spatial Concepts
Thanksgiving Reader’s Theater
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to Log in). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
• Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower