Celebrate Thanksgiving with a vocabulary bingo game and quiz, a short reading passage, and a coloring page. The game and assessment use words related to Thanksgiving and its traditions. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. You can choose to use the words alone or the words with illustrations. The reading paragraph is about Thanksgiving traditions. Great for the whole class or small groups!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words & pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with Thanksgiving vocabulary and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Turkey Day Traditions short reading passage (1 page)
• Turkey Day Traditions answer key (1 page)
• Feast Mode coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
abundance, autumn, carve, celebration, colony, cooperation, cornucopia, cranberries, feast, football, gratitude, gravy, ham, harvest, hospitality, immigrant, maize, Mayflower, Native American, parade, Pilgrim, Plymouth, pumpkin pie, relatives, settlers, Squanto, stuffing, turkey, venison, yams
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!