Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.67 MB | 32 pages
Thanksgiving Differentiated Math for Grades 3+4
This Thanksgiving common core aligned Math Mystery “Case of The Gobbler’s Curse” gets students to solve a variety of math questions that reveal which potion will cure the people under the Gobbler’s Curse! Engage and motivate your students in this fun detective story, which also encourages critical thinking as they must reason their way through eliminating some bizarre potions from Tabitha the Witch’s Cupboard. These NO PREP worksheets are great for practice and review or may provide an opportunity to learn something new!
This Thanksgiving Math Mystery - "Case of the Gobbler's Curse" is a dual grade differentiated bundle GRADES 3+4!
Designed for a mixed grade or different levels of ability, these worksheets will keep the students engaged. All the clues are the same just with different difficulties.
THANKSGIVING ACTIVITIES - GRADE 3 SKILLS ADDRESSED
- Multiplying by 3s and 4s
- Match Fractions to Models (No simplifying required)
- Subtraction Algorithms with 2-Digit and 1-Digit Numbers only (No regrouping required).
- Elapsed Time in minutes (answers are 60 minutes or less than)
- Multiplying by 7s and 8s
THANKSGIVING ACTIVITIES - GRADE 4 SKILLS ADDRESSED
- Dividing 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers (interpret remainders)
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators (Answers must be written as a mixed fraction if possible)
- Multiplying 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers.
- Elapsed Time in minutes
- Reducing Fractions
Add fun to your thanksgiving and try out one of our Math Mysteries.