Are you looking for some fun No Prep Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
for your students? This set will save you time and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
This math packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten. Get a free sample HERE.
This set is part of the Monthly Kindergarten Math Worksheet MEGA BUNDLE! By purchasing the MEGA BUNDLE you will save 35% OFF the full price of the individual sets!
- Printable PDF - Math No Prep Set (40 worksheets, 43 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 40 Worksheet Pages
• Thanksgiving Color By Number, Addition, and Subtraction (1 to 10) -
Use the code below to color the picture.
• Thanksgiving Counting (1 to 20) and Make an ABC Pattern-
Count from 1 to 20 and write the missing numbers in the apples.
• Thanksgiving Skip Counting by 2's
• Thanksgiving Skip Counting by 5's
• Thanksgiving Skip Counting by 10's
• Odd Or Even Coloring -
Color the odd numbers orange and the even numbers green.
• Thanksgiving Counting -
Count the objects in each box. Color the matching number.
• Thanksgiving Make a Pattern ABC, AAB, ABB, AB, Make Your Own
• Thanksgiving Graphing
• Thanksgiving Graph and Tally
• Before and After Numbers (from 2 to 15)
• Before and After Numbers (from 16 to 30)
• What Comes Between
• Thanksgiving Subtraction
• Thanksgiving Addition
• Thanksgiving Bonds
• Thanksgiving Addition - Ten Frames and Dice
Count the dots in each box and solve the problem
• Thanksgiving Subtraction
• 2D Shapes Tracing -
Look at each 2D shape, read its’ name. Trace the name of the shape and write the letters in the right boxes.
• Thanksgiving Telling Time To The Hour -
Look at the digital clock. Color the matching clock.
• Thanksgiving Number-Word Match (1-10) -
Count the dots on the dominoes. Cut and paste the number words below to match them with the number of dots on the pumpkins.
• Thanksgiving Number-Word Match (11-20) -
Cut and paste the number words below and match them with the numbers on the signs.
• Missing Addends
• Match the Numbers -
Draw a line from the hands to its’ matching ten frame and number word.
• Thanksgiving Base Ten Counting -
Count the base ten blocks. Color the matching number.
• Let's Make 10
• Ten Frame Fun -
Cut and paste the number to match the ten frame.
• Thanksgiving Ten Frames -
Fill in the ten frames to match the numbers on the signs.
• Thanksgiving Ordinal Numbers
• Compare the Numbers -
Compare each pair of numbers. Color the greater number green and the lesser number orange.
• Tallest or Shortest -
In each box, color the taller object.
• Number Order-
Cut and paste the numbers in order from least to greatest.
• Answer Key
This product is contained in PDF file. Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback! Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. Duplication for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
GET IN TOUCH:
- or send me an email at email@example.com
for any questions