Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- These fun and engaging Fall Halloween and Thanksgiving activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including Thanksgiving activities and Halloween activities, this bundle is just what you need to keep your students engaged during the Fa$13.20$16.50Save $3.30
- These fun and engaging Holiday activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing growth mindset, writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including activities for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Black History Month, and Valentines Day, this bundle is just what you nee$28.60$35.75Save $7.15
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$76.60$95.75Save $19.15
Check out these fun and engaging Thanksgiving activities for high school or middle school! Have your students practice Thanksgiving figurative language, create a stunning one pager or show who they are most thankful for using a paper tent!
Save money and get even more activities for the holidays at a discount!
Fall & Winter BUNDLE => Holiday Activities for Middle and High School
THANKSGIVING MENU USING IMAGERY
Have your students practice imagery by analyzing the menus from their favorite restaurant and using it to help them create their own Thanksgiving menu using imagery to describe their favorite Thanksgiving foods!
1. Teacher Directions
3. Imagery Info Sheet detailing the types of imagery and relation to the five senses!
4. List of descriptive menu words to help students create their menu!
5. Worksheet for students to analyze the menu of their favorite restaurants to help them practice identifying examples of imagery!
6. Menu Template
Product Pages: 10
Total Pages: 13
THANKSGIVING ONE PAGER
Have students showcase what they are thankful for in a creative and imaginative way in this Thanksgiving activity!
A one pager is a versatile activity that allows students to respond to text, or show their understanding of a concept in a creative way!
Instead of showing their understanding through writing, a one pager gives students the opportunity to express themselves in one page through images, personal statements, quotes, short passages and more!
1. Assignment Sheet
Product Pages: 1
Total Pages: 4
THANKSGIVING PAPER TENT
This fun and engaging Thanksgiving activity gives students a chance to uniquely express what and who they are thankful for in their lives!
But what is paper tent?! Have you ever had your students create name tents during the beginning of the school year? Well imagine them doing the same thing except they use the tent to visualize their appreciation for things they appreciate the most in their lives!
Resource includes two versions of the paper tent:
- Version 1: Students detail 4 things they are thankful for including a visual representation.
- Version 2: Students detail 4 things they are thankful for including visual representation and 2-3 sentence explanation.
Product Pages: 4
Total Pages: 9
File Type: PDF
• Holiday Acrostic Poem | Creative Writing for Halloween, Thanksgiving & More!
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!