This is a packet filled with really fun Thanksgiving activities. I have included 10 different activities.
All of these items are also sold separately. You can take a closer look at each activity individually.
1. Thanksgiving Writing Prompt
- Students create a story about where they would go and how they would disguise themselves if they were a turkey trying to escape Thanksgiving dinner. They also have to draw their turkey disguise.
2.Thanksgiving Word Search
- Has 21 Thanksgiving themed words.
3. Thanksgiving Word Bank
- Students try to create as many words. as they can only using the letters found in "Happy Thanksgiving".
- Students write something they are thankful for in each of the six turkey feathers.
5. Thanksgiving Menu
- Students create a new Thanksgiving menu.
6. Thanksgiving Maze
- Maze activity.
7.Thanksgiving Drawing Prompt
- Students create an illustration using the prompt "There are many things to be thankful for, but the thing I am most thankful for is..."
8. Thanksgiving Double Puzzle
- Students must unscramble 15 Thanksgiving words and then solve the puzzle. Word bank included.
9. Thanksgiving Cryptogram
-Students use the code to solve the Thanksgiving riddle.
10. Thanksgiving Acrostic Poem
- Students create a poem with the word Thankful.
Most of these activities come with a title/instruction page. Each activity comes with a credits page.
Take a look at my store and my blog for more products!
© Teaching Heart to Heart | All Rights Reserved 2014