Thanksgiving Activities - Turkey Review Games: No prep required! Grab a list of questions and you are ready to play! These fun Thanksgiving theme interactive PowerPoint games make practicing review questions fun. These are perfect for projecting onto your SmartBoard or Interactive Whiteboard. Four exciting games are included that feature fun characters, animations and sounds that your students will love. Play the games again and again with new review questions.
Click here to watch a short video so you can see how the games work.
For PC: PowerPoint 2003 or newer is required in order to play the games.
For Mac: PowerPoint 2011 is required in order to play the games.
If you are unsure what version of PowerPoint you have, please download my free Halloween PowerPoint Game
to ensure it will work on your computer.
Game #1: Gobble Gobble Run!
- Turkeys compete in a foot race to reach the finish line first!
Game #2: Turkey Tower
– Stack the turkey chicks the highest to win the game!
Game #3: Top of the Pile
– Roll your cute leaf character to the top of the leaf pile to win the game!
Game #4: Pie in the Sky
– Catch falling pies from the sky and balance five in a stack to win the game!
If you like this game you may also like my other interactive games:
Build a Monster - Math Game
Pop and Drop Games Bundle
Winter Sports Games
Busy Bees CVCs Word Game
100th Day of School Games
Build a Buddy - Math Game
and many more ...
How to Play
1. Divide the class into 5 teams.
2. Using your list of questions, ask each team a question. If they answer correctly, click their team mascot and it will automatically advance towards the target.
3. The first team to answer 5 questions correctly and reach the target wins! You can then either continue to play to see who comes in 2nd, 3rd and so forth or start a new game.
You may like my other Thanksgiving Activities:
Thanksgiving Math Color-by-Code 3D Characters
Thanksgiving Math Mystery Pictures
Thanksgiving Interactive PowerPoint Games
Thanksgiving Writing Activity - Owl Theme
Thanksgiving and Fall Writing Activity
Thanksgiving Math Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
Thanksgiving Sight Words Mystery Pictures
All Thanksgiving Activities