Engage students in writing summaries about stories using your favorite Thanksgiving read alouds! Students will be begging to do this fun reading activity and craft each day. This also makes a great bulletin board or a fun center in the classroom.
Each story includes 3 versions:
- Story Summary (Grades 2+)
- Primary Lines (K-1)
- Story Elements Drawings (Grades K-2)
Each story has it's own customized writing summary page and a craft.
• Thanks for Thanksgiving
• How to Catch a Turkey
• Thanksgiving is for Giving Thanks
• The Night Before Thanksgiving
• T’was the Night Before Thanksgiving
• The Littlest Pilgrim
• In November
• Thanksgiving on Plymouth
• Turkey Trouble
• The Best Thanksgiving Ever!
• Thanksgiving Rules
• If You Were a Kid on the Mayflower
• The Great Turkey Race
This resource also includes:
• Story Summary Anchor Chart & Note Catcher
• Sequencing Anchor Chart & Note Catcher
• Book Review Anchor Chart & Note Catcher
*The above pages work with any book.*
Please ask any questions before purchasing. Don't forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases to earn credit toward future purchases. Enjoy!