A variety of fun No Prep Math and Literacy Thanksgiving Activities. Thanksgiving Worksheets. Print and Go pages for Thanksgiving that you need no color printer for.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
This set includes a total of 49 pages:
1. Number Turkeys (1-10)
- fill in the missing numbers.
2. Number Turkeys (1-100)
- fill in the missing numbers.
3-4. Can You See the Number (2 pages)
- find and color the same numbers as the one on top of the pie - different fonts.
5. I Can Read the Numbers
- cut and paste the pie cream numbers to match the number words on the pie.
6. Pie Cream
- Read the number word. Color the matching number.
7. Acorn Tens
- Count by ten - cut and paste the missing acorns.
8. Pumpkin Numbers
- trace the number, cut and paste the picture with the same number of objects
9. How Many?
- count and color the acorn that shows the number of things.
10. Count at Thanksgiving
- count, cut and paste the number.
11. How Many Feathers?
- Count and write the number.
12. Before and After
- the turkey has 3 feathers on. The middle has a number. What comes before and after it?
13. Make 5
- color some of the five pictures in the line. Write with number how many you colored and how many are left.
14-15. Color by Sum
- (2 pages).
16. What Comes Next
- skip counting by 2 and 5.
17. Shape Graph
- count the different shapes on the scarecrow and color the graph.
18-19. Measure with Acorns
(2 pages - turkey and scarecrow) - cut and paste acorn to measure.
20. 2-D or 3-D
- color the 2-D shapes orange and the 3-D - green.
21. Thanksgiving Math
- cut and paste the + and - sign to make correct math facts.
22. Compare Numbers
- cut and paste more or less signs.
23. Add the Pictures
- kids cut and paste pictures according to the number, then cut and paste the same two pictures after the equation sign and write the sum.
24. Can you See the Same Letters?
Look at the picture. Color the letters that it starts with
25. Spin and Color a Letter
- Spin and color the letter that the word begins with. Repeat until all the letters are colored
26. Beginning Sounds
- Look at the picture. Say the words. Listen to the missing sound. Write the letter.
27. Put the Turkey in the Oven
- Cut and paste the turkeys to match the beginning sound.
28. Which Are My Hats?
(A, B, C) - Help the little pilgrim boys find their hats. - Trace the letters on the boys. Cut and paste the hats to match the letters.
29. Which Are My Hats?
(D, E, F)
30. Which Are My Hats?
(G, H, I)
31. Which Are My Hats?
(J, K, L)
32. Which Are My Hats?
(M, N, O)
33. Which Are My Hats?
(P, Q, R)
34. Which Are My Hats?
(S, T, U)
35. Which Are My Hats?
(V, W, X)
36. Which Are My Hats?
(X, Y, Z)
37. Color by Sight Word
(and, can, with, you, me, to, go)
38. Roll and Trace
(sight words) (it, see, the, I, go, like) - Roll, read and trace the words until you reach the top.
39. Label the Scarecrow
- Cut and paste the words to label the scarecrow.
40. Label the Scarecrow 2 (write)
- Use the word bank to label the scarecrow.
41. Thanksgiving ABC Order
- Cut and paste the words in an alphabetical order
42. Follow the Fruit
– CVC words - Some fruit fell out of the cornucopia. What letters did they cover? Write the letters next to the fruit below. Then write the words and color.
43. Roll a Word and Draw It
(-AT words) - Roll a die, write the letter in the box. Write the word that you made. Draw it.
44. Roll a Word and Draw It
(-IG words) - Roll a die, write the letter in the box. Write the word that you made. Draw it.
45. CVC Puzzles
- Cut and paste the pieces of the puzzles. What is the word you get? Write it and then draw it in the beautiful frame below.
46. Turkey Word Families
- Cut and paste the top of the feathers to match the word families.
47. Trace and Finish a Sentence
- Cut and paste the pictures. Write the words you choose to finish the sentences. Trace the sentences.
48 Spin and Finish a Sentence
- Spin and write the color you get to complete the first sentence. Trace the sentence. Color the picture. Continue until you complete all the sentences.
49. I am thankful for... - Turkey Craft
- Write something you are thankful for in each feather. Color the feathers. Cut out the turkey and the feathers and glue the feathers onto the turkey.
These can be great for centers as well as homework, early finishers or morning work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Other THANKSGIVING Activities:
Turkey Numbers - 1-30 - Thanksgiving Math Center -
Turkey Shapes - Math Center
Thanksgiving Numbers Playdough Mats
Thanksgiving Vocabulary Worksheets for ANY Word List
Thanksgiving Writing Papers
More NO PREP Packs for Kindergarten
See also this amazing deal. No prep worksheets with sight words at a very good price:
Sight Words Practice Pages Bundle