If you are like me, you love to have activities on hand to simply print and use quickly and easily!
If that is the case, these Thanksgiving activities are easy and fun for your students and of course will make you life much easier.
These Thanksgiving activities are geared to grades 2-4,but can be used in different ways as you see fit for your learners and can be easily differentiated as needed.
Here is what is included in this packet:
1. Matching 2 syllable Thanksgiving “Mystery Words”
2. A creative writing activity, which uses nouns, adjectives and verbs. Brainstorming sheets, rough draft and good copy frames included. 2 versions to differentiate.
3. An acrostic Poem frame for the word Halloween.
4. 2 Persuasive Thanksgiving themed writing frames.
5. 3 “How to” Thanksgiving themed writing frames.
6. A story about the First Thanksgiving that children can partner read or it can be used as Guided Reading depending on reading levels that can be illustrated. Included with this story based on facts are comprehension questions that can be answered in writing or verbally...your choice. Run Back to back then cut and staple to make booklet.
You might also like:
⭐ Thanksgiving Activities If You Were on the Mayflower & Thanksgiving Fun
⭐ Thanksgiving Fun with CVC Words for Grades K-1
⭐ Thanksgiving Math Capers Fun Math Stations Aligned with Common Core
⭐ Thanksgiving Stations Learning Fun with Common Core Math and ELA
⭐ Thanksgiving: Thankful Thanksgiving Fun for Grades 2-4 Ready to Print and Use
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this brings a bit of sunshine your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs.
I appreciate feedback It helps me decide which products are most helpful and valuable for your students. I Love to create so if there is anything that you might need or want to make your job easier, just let me know!
To Earn Credit for Future Purchases,
Go to My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback Link. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, you receive feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases
Become a Follower
If you would like to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches, click the GREEN STAR next to my shop logo on my main page and you will become a follower. This “easy peasy” action will now send you email updates about this store. If you have any questions, be sure to contact me!