Also included in
- These hands-on, picture filled Thanksgiving activities, games, and worksheets will keep your students engaged while practicing a variety of speech-language and social skills! Make planning for mixed groups and differentiating instruction easier this month with all the choices of fun activities. Grea$14.80$18.50Save $3.70
Lots of pictures and activities for Thanksgiving, in both past and present times, give you lots of learning options for your whole caseload or class! Combine the 36 picture cards with Pilgrims and Native Americans, the 36 present-day family pictures, and the 72 symbol supported N+V+O sentence cards with the spinners and game boards for multiple activities to teach and review language skills.
1. Match Thanksgiving pictures to noun-verb-object sentences.
3. Sorting board for Thanksgiving now versus in the past.
4. Spinner sentence activity for oral or written sentences.
5. Play the Thanksgiving Day board game.
6. Play the open-ended Turkey Trot board game.
7. Sentence-picture matching activities with varied options for play.
8. Complete the printable worksheets or use the TPT overlay to adapt them for Google slides.
9. Make and fold the Thanksgiving book as a fun activity to send home.
********** SAVE $$ with the bundle! Thanksgiving Activities Bundle **********
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: