Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students some historical information and facts about the Thanksgiving Day celebrated in U.S.Here are 20 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary.
How to Use:
1. Print the given all 20 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Thanksgiving Adapted Task Book- An Activity for KG-3rd Grade
• Halloween Adapted Task Book-Activity for KG-3rd Grade
• Halloween scavenger hunt
• Autumn Facts Scavenger Hunt - An Activity