This Thanksgiving math activity center provides students with practice in counting and identifying numbers 1 to 10. It also provides multiple practice for skill mastery. This activity meets grade-level standards for kindergarten, but could be used for preschool or intervention in first grade too. Enjoy hands-on learning while incorporating a holiday theme!
What will students learn/practice?
- Identify, use, & apply knowledge of numbers & counting 1 to 10.
- Understand that number digits represent number values.
- Understand one-to-one number correspondence to 10.
- Match number digits and values as well as number to number representations.
- Actively use a hands-on activity to count & match numbers 1 to 10.
How Can You Use This Activity Center?
- Math Instruction
- Math Circles
- Intervention Groups
- One-on-one Tutoring
- Lesson Reinforcement
- Just For Fun!
What Do You Get?
--> PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR MORE INFO!
- Activity Center Direction Card
- 10 Thanksgiving Number Cover Cards (color)
- 10 Thanksgiving Number Cover Cards (black & white)