PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Speech therapy Thanksgiving activities that are perfect for classroom parties too! Kids love guessing the rhyming riddles as you target listening comprehension, rhyme, critical thinking and learn Thanksgiving vocabulary.
My Bingo Riddles have gotten rave reviews for use with pre-k all the way through 6th grade and beyond. I include suggestions for leveled use, whether little ones are needing the picture support, or older students are reading the clues and identifying rhymes.
Looking for educational Thanksgiving party activities? With 28 different Bingo boards, this is your easy to prep answer your kids will love!
• Low Color Printing options are provided/ works great in grayscale too.
➤CONTENTS: 33 useable pages:
• 28 Different Bingo Cards- plenty for small group or to play with the entire class
• 27 Riddle Calling Cards
• 42 Turkey Cover Cards
• Riddle Me! Write Your Own Riddle- Printable Extension Activity.
Please note! This product is included in my Speech Therapy Bingo Riddles Bundle. You will not need to purchase it separately if you purchase the bundle!
You can purchase my holiday Bingo Riddle Packs in a money-saving bundle here:
❤Lovely comments from buyers:
* I have this as one of my class party "centers." The parents who have helped with these have all raved about how much they love the riddles, and that they aren't just playing bingo. My students love it too! Best Classroom Bingo games on TPT!
* Love, love, love these! The kids love them. I loved the vocabulary building with the clues. So much fun for the holidays. I have the Christmas set. I am sure I am going to need the others too!
❤ You may also enjoy the following products. Just click the green text to see more.
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺