Differentiated Thanksgiving Day Create a Word
**REVISED NOVEMBER 2013**
Included in the download are 4 different activities…
• Students can manipulate the letters around and create new words they can read from the word THANKSGIVING DAY!
• Students can create sentences with the words they made and also the picture cards available.
• Word recognition and letter matching. Students will read the word using the picture to help them; they must then find the letters to make the word themselves.
• Look at the picture of the Thanksgiving word, using the initial letter and sound the students must find the whole word and match the picture. Requires cutting and gluing.
• Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page by page.
• Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
• Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Please leave feedback after downloading this product, leaving feedback after downloading this product allows us to keep our materials up to date and you earn TpT rewards.
Don't forget to follow the Special Teacher for Special Kids Teachers pay Teachers store for new products and notifications of product revisions and additions.
Special Teacher for Special Kids
Thank you for your interest and Happy Teaching!