This Thanksgiving bundle has 10 fun learning/activity pages for early elementary students. Save yourself some prep time during this busy time of year!
* Science: Turkeys can - have - are chart page
* Social Studies: Thanksgiving then and now Venn diagram
* Math: "Do you like to eat turkey?" class survey page (includes the question, a tally chart, a place to record numerical results, and a reflection sentence)
* Writing plus Beginning, Middle, End skills: My Silly Turkey Story - Beginning, Middle, and End practice
* Language Arts: Brainstorm words that start with Tt and Pp
* Writing page: Here I am as a turkey (illustrate). If I were a turkey, I would (write).
* Language Arts: Thanksgiving sentence sort - cut and paste complete and incomplete sentences
* Writing page: My perfect Thanksgiving Meal (illustrate and write)
* Writing page: I am thankful for (write and illustrate)
* Math: draw a turkey and count eyes, beak, etc. Record in the blanks.
Each page is a separate lesson/activity.
I hope you enjoy and find these useful!