This no-prep, self-checking smartboard game will help your students practice beginning blends by writing CCVC words. Students will practice segmenting CCVC words and writing them on the line. Then, students can erase the turkey's stomach to see if they spelled the word correctly. This makes the game nice and easy for your students to manage... even as an independent center!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Segment the sounds in CCVC words
• Identify beginning blends in CCVC words
• Spell CCVC words
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 30% by getting this game as part of a Thanksgiving BUNDLE
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn