This self-checking Thanksgiving themed smartboard game is the perfect way to bridge the math/ELA gap by having students practice segmenting and spelling words with a “Super E” or “Magic E” while working on addition!
This game will have your students spelling CVCe words, then adding up the numbers on the tile to find the word's value! This is a great way to get your mathematically-inclined students excited about ELA!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Segment the sounds in CVCe words
• Spell CVCe words
• Practice basic addition
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 30% by getting this game as part of a Thanksgiving BUNDLE
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn