This is a fun little pack of Thanksgiving centers or activities to use with your students.
Here is what is included:
1. Number Word Match: Match the 24 number word cards to the correct number cards. A follow-up sheet is also included.
2. Count the Thanksgiving pictures: Count the pictures and record how many you see. There is also a graph to color for each picture.
3. Math fact YES/NO sort: Sort the 24 math facts under the yes and no header cards. If the math fact is correct it goes under yes, and if it is incorrect it goes under no. A follow up sheet is also included.
4. Number Words & 100’s Chart: Read the number words and color the corresponding number on the 100 number chart. You can use the cards to know which number to color or use the number word sheet that is included.
5. Capital letter sort: Sort the 30 words under the yes or no cards depending on if they need a capital letter. A follow up sheet is also included.
6. Cut and spell the word November: Cut the letter tiles out and glue them in order to spell November.
Visit my Blog: Doodle Bugs Teaching
Doodle Bugs Teaching Facebook Page