PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
20.65 MB | 77 pages
Preschoolers will learn all about THANKSGIVING and TURKEYS in this thematic unit that has circle time lessons and centers just for them!
It includes 8 Circle Time Lessons:
1. Introduction - Story of the First Thanksgiving
2. Long Ago vs. Today - Song and Sort
3. There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie - visual sequencing
4. Favorite Thanksgiving Food - Graph
5. Funny Bird - Photos of wild turkeys and a song too!
6. Turkey in the Hay - Shape & Color identification
7. Thanksgiving Grid Game - logical reasoning
8. I am Thankful - song
This unit also includes these Centers:
1. Rhyming Pairs
2. Turkey Word Wall cards
3. Initial Consonant Sort: P - T
4. Writing Practice
5. "A Thankful Day" - original emergent reader book
6. Thanksgiving Count & Clip cards
Click on the PREVIEW above to see what's included.