Also included in
- Getting your boys and girls to study their basic addition and basic subtraction facts can be tricky! But I have some Color By Number addition and subtraction worksheets for a Thanksgiving Feast that your students will love! Let them review important first grade and second grade math skills, but stil$7.20$8.00Save $0.80
- Getting students to review their addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division basic facts can be challenging! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Thanksgiving Color By Number Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Printable Worksheets Resource BUNDLE. This Thank$12.80$16.00Save $3.20
- Getting students to work on their basic subtraction facts can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Thanksgiving Subtraction A Big Bundle of Fun! Color By Number Subtr$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- Getting your boys and girls to study their basic addition and basic subtraction facts can be tricky! But I have some Color By Number addition and subtraction worksheets for Thanksgiving that your students will love! Let them review important first grade and second grade math skills, but still brings$19.20$24.00Save $4.80
Getting students to work on their basic subtraction facts can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction Printables Resource. This Thanksgiving Family Feast Color By Number Subtraction Worksheets includes 5 pages for introducing or reviewing subtraction. Addition and Subtraction are essential skills to master in first and second grade. Students need to know how to fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. Each page in this Thanksgiving Color By Number Family Feast Subtraction Printables Resource reinforces those skills by only focusing on two subtraction skills at a time. Your students will adore these FIVE Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction Resource Worksheets while learning and reviewing important subtraction skills at the same time! Each page has between 10 to 12 problems focusing on only two subtraction skills at a time. This amount of subtraction problems is perfect for students starting to use color by number resources. For example, the first page is Subtraction of 1 and 2 only. With the five Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
** Additional Important Information **
I have no math problems on the adorable adults and the cute little children's skin and hair, allowing your students to select any skin tone color and any hair color. The directions read, "You pick the color for any empty areas." This also allows for some creativity after their math is done by selecting additional colors of their choice for the borders and other blank remaining areas. This feature is a real hit with my teacher buyers!
- Thanksgiving Family Feast Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Thanksgiving Family Feast Color By Number Addition Subtraction Multiplication Division Bundle
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your fast finisher students to have a Thanksgiving Subtraction Book.
This Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction Printables Resource Includes:
- This adorable Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 1 & 2 only. This page has a lady, a mother or grandmother, holding a pumpkin pie with whipped topping! She is headed to the dining room and everyone is thinking, dessert is served!
- This adorable Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 3 & 4 only. This page has a little boy helping out in the kitchen, he is taking another great looking pie out of the oven!
- This adorable Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 5 & 6 only. This page has a three bowls with different side dishes just ready for the Thanksgiving Feast table!
- This adorable Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 7 & 8 only. This page is my absolute FAVORITE, it has a table full of family and friends ready to eat their Thanksgiving meal and everyone is turned to the camera for a cute Thanksgiving photo opportunity!
- This adorable Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction page focuses only on Subtraction of 9 & 10 only. This page has a sweet little boy ready to eat his plate full of Thanksgiving dinner! He's so cute!
Cute, colorful cover for your personal teacher files. Attach to the front of a folder, keep all your pages inside the folder, place into your file cabinet, and you are all ready for next year with this easily identified color by number folder cover.
** BONUS FILE ** Added in November 2020 Twelve Pages of my Newly Revised new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
*** These high interest Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction black and white printables are perfect for...
- Thanksgiving Color By Number Gift Coloring Book
- Thanksgiving Party Activity
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
- One Teacher Folder Cover
- Five pages of Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction student worksheets.
- Five answer key pages for these Thanksgiving Color By Number Subtraction student worksheets.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas