This pack is a fun way to practice Common Core skills, as well as get into the Thanksgiving spirit! This 27 page pack focuses on inferring, context clues, story elements, and an opinion writing prompt. The pages include:
1. A beginning, middle, end worksheet.
2. A story elements worksheet and questions.
3. 2 pages of sentences and vocabulary context clues.
4. 2 "clipboard' worksheets where students have to read the text and decide the best titles, captions, and illustrations to add based on the words.
5. 4 Inferring worksheets on Thanksgiving words
6. A create your own inferring clues worksheet.
7. 6 adjective worksheets based on Thanksgiving words and pictures.
8. An opinion organizer and writing sheet based on the prompt, "What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?"
Teacher tip: These worksheets can be used for homework or as a whole class. I like to use them as reinforcement for these specific Common Core skills.
Please FOLLOW ME for fun products and FREEBIES! Also, subscribe to my blog: www.mtasch.edublogs.org to see our classroom routines, ideas, and fun!