Thanksgiving writing and crafts: Thanksgiving creative writing prompts, puppets, hats and ship. Follow the Pilgrims' Journey, then imagine and write about your own ideal trip to a New World.
Creative writing and divergent thinking pops off the page, as well as daydreams and wishes. A lovely Thanksgiving Creative Writing Keepsake for kids of all ages! Thanksgiving starts here.
THIS NO-PREP, HIGH-INTEREST THANKSGIVING PRINTABLE IS PERFECT FOR THE 10---OR MORE---DAYS BEFORE AND AFTER THANKSGIVING! JUST PRINT THE PAGES YOU NEED.
OR, THROW A THANKSGIVING WRITING PARTY AND CREATE YOUR THANKSGIVING BOOKS IN ONE DAY.
Common Core Aligned
Although this Thanksgiving Writing is created for grades K - 2, the 10-page Thanksgiving Keepsake Book will work well for any grade, K - 5. Simply supplement the writing with the plain lined paper--with Fall Border--provided in this pack, as needed.
This Thanksgiving Writing and Thanksgiving Crafts includes:
• 10-page Story of the Pilgrims. Each page features simple text and
illustrations about the Pilgrims, as well as 5 lines and drawing space for
each child to create his or her own Thanksgiving Adventure.
• Plain lined paper that children may use to extend their writing, ideal for advanced or older kids.
• Crafts for Turkeys, Pilgrim Hats, Feather Headbands, and The
Mayflower. Create a turkey puppet or catch-all with a cup attached.
• Venn Diagram of “Pilgrim and Me” to compare and contrast. Two
versions; blank and filled in.
• Chart: We Are Thankful - Needs vs. Wants. Two versions; blank and
filled in, with thought-provoking questions.
• 3 pages of Word Wall selections (36 words in all), in 3 categories of
Pilgrim Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Food, and Thanksgiving Today.
I hope you enjoy this Thanksgiving Writing and Crafts…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at TpT
it would be greatly appreciated!
*** You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback ***