Also included in
- Thanksgiving Calculus Derivatives BUNDLE Pixel Art Mystery Picture Coloring Activities has all you need to run multiple exciting review sessions of different Derivatives at the same time! These activities are designed for Calculus 1, AP Calculus AB, Honors Calculus, and first semester AP Calculus BCPrice $30.39Original Price $49.90Save $19.51
- Our AP Calculus | Holiday Activities Variety Bundle has all you need to review Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals in a FUN and engaging way. This bundle includes 8 Holiday Matching Activities, 7 Holiday Pixel Art Mystery Picture Activities, & 9 Holiday Mazes.These activities are designed for CalPrice $59.99Original Price $105.76Save $45.77
- Our AP Calculus | ALL YEAR Activities Variety Bundle has all you need to review Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals in a FUN and engaging way. This bundle includes:3 BINGO games12 Matching Activities3 Memory Games14 Pixel Art Mystery Picture Activities3 Cut & Paste Activities15 Mazes1 Sketchnote1Price $115.99Original Price $216.51Save $100.52
Thanksgiving: Derivatives Exponents and Logs Pixel Art Mystery Pictures Coloring Activities
Functions include exponentials of base e and other constants, natural logarithms, and additional logarithms of varying bases for the students to differentiate using Exponential and Logarithmic Derivatives and the Chain Rule.
Tiered/Leveled versions for differentiation
Set A: Derivatives of e^x
Set B: Derivatives of a^x
Set C: Derivatives of ln(x)
Set D: Derivatives of log(x)
Set E: All derivatives combined for a mixed review
- 25 unique Thanksgiving Pixel Art Mystery Pictures
- 5 different versions: Each with 15 unique questions & 5 different pictures
- Printable option - Facilitate hands on learning in your classroom in 2 different ways.
- 1 Problem Set per class/group: Students will work on the same set of 15 questions, but 5 different pictures will be generated. You have 4 different Problem Sets left for the rest of your classes/or groups.
- 5 Problem Sets per class/group: Students will be working on 5 different Problem Sets each containing 15 unique questions and one of the 5 different pictures to maximize individual work.
- Digital option - Compatible with most digital learning platforms for distance learning.
- Use this resource digitally with Easel by TpT
- Assign to your students via Google Classroom
- Share from any Learning Management System or by email with a link
- Use the Student Assignment List included in the digital product to assign different versions to your students and maximize independent work.
SELF GRADING: All Pixel Art Activities are self grading/checking. Both teacher and student can instantly tell if the work is correct after the student finishes coloring the Pixel Art Grid because the image is easy to make out or it isn’t.
Gorgeous Typography: We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for optimal readability and display.
Look for more Activities & Games on TpT by Qwizy or on qwizy.com! Reviews and Feedback are Always Appreciated. Additionally, if you love this product but wish it covered a different math concept please contact me to let me know. New products can be made quickly to fill any of your needs.