Thanksgiving Digital BINGO Game - November Vocabulary Building - Google Slides™
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Practice Thanksgiving vocabulary with your students this November! This bundle includes both Print and Digital Bingo Games(Google Slides) versions of the same game! Regardless of your teaching situation, you can still have a fun holiday game to play with your class!What's included:30 unique Bingo caPrice $4.50Original Price $6.00Save $1.50
- Each of these HOLIDAY theme vocabulary BINGO GAMES is designed to help teach, practice and review Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day vocabulary words while playing a game that kids know and love! This holiday bundle provides you with all the vocabulary reinforcement games to needPrice $18.00Original Price $24.00Save $6.00
This Thanksgiving themed digital BINGO game is a great way to build vocabulary and practice active listening skills during the month of November. Using the Interactive Google Slides™, your students will drag and drop tokens to cover the Thanksgiving images that you call out.
- Easy to use
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Game (plays just like traditional BINGO)
- 30 numbered boards for large classes (Digital Google Slides)
- 24 Thanksgiving/November themed words
- Printable Calling Cards
pilgrim boy, gold leaf, family, wheat, fall sweater, pilgrim hat, gratitude, table, pilgrim girl, Native American boy, Native American girl, November, peas, turkey, cornucopia, apple pie, pumpkin pie, corn, apple cider, green grapes, acorn, pumpkin, sunflower, red leaf
Students listen for their teacher to call each word and drag a token to cover it. Four in a row wins - BINGO!
Grab the printable version of this game here:
Thanksgiving Bingo (Printable)
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!