Write the answer to the number sentences to find out how many pieces of each Thanksgiving food you will put on your plate. Cut out the food and glue it to your dinner plate.
• Math worksheet
• Thanksgiving food cutouts
• Paper plate for each student
• Markers for coloring in the pictures,
Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy Standards
Operations and Algebraic Thinking –
1. 1.3- Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract.
2. 1.5- Relate counting to addition and subtraction
3. 1.6- Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
4. 1.7- Understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false.