14 Autumn, No-Prep coloring sheets and music activities that are GREAT as Sub Plans, Supplementary Handouts, or Centers because they are straightforward and musical. There is Print-and-Go material that can be used for every grade, K-5.
The worksheets contain a coloring component as well as a music theory component, except for one, which contains the lyrics to "Harvest Song" and a cornucopia to color for younger grades like Kindergarten.
If using for centers, you may want to laminate the Harvesting Autumn Rhythms handout so they may be re-used with dry erase markers.
The worksheets are:
1. Lines and Spaces
2. Color the Mayflower by note (using symbol for notes)
3. Color the Mayflower by note (using words like "Quarter Note")
4. Writing rhythms of Fall food words
5. Coloring a Cornucopia
6. Composing a Song of Thanks (students add sol-mi, QN, ENs)
7. Composing a Song of Thanks (same as #6, but students must create their own lyrics)
8. Vivaldi "Autumn" Listening Glyph
9. Fall Words Chant
10. November Sounds Cut and Paste
11. **NEW 9.9.16** Turkey Rhythm Printable Board Game
12. **NEW 11.1.16** Labeling Line Notes
13. **NEW 11.1.16** Labeling Space Notes
14. **NEW 11.1.16** Adding Rhythms
YEAR-LONG HOLIDAY BUNDLE INCLUDES ALL SETS!
Fall Thanksgiving Worksheets
Hanukkah Menorah Color-By-Music
New Year's Color-By-Note
President's Day Worksheets
Groundhog Day Color-By-Note
Valentine's Day Worksheets
Valentine's Day Draw and Color-by-Note Worksheets
Spring Worksheets & Games
St. Patricks's Day Worksheets
Earth Day Color-By-Music
Memorial Day Color-By-Music
Armed Forces Day Color-By-Music
Thanks for stopping by, and follow me for updates.