Looking for a NO PREP resource? Get the same examples in an interactive digital game if you need a quick resource.
Thanksgiving Figurative Language Interactive Digital Game-NO PREP
Are you looking for a resource that will give your students practice working with skills, while still being fun and Thanksgiving themed? Look no further! This resource will give you leveled options that you can use tomorrow with your students!
Figurative language can be a difficult concept for students to grasp. This product offers 2 versions of figurative language practice with three different leveled options! The figurative language examples include alliteration, hyperbole, metaphor, onomatopoeia, personification, and similes.
One version includes 52 cards with examples of Thanksgiving themed figurative language. These can be used as sorting cards, or they can be used with one of the three differentiated answer sheets to provide a challenging and fun task that can be used as a station activity, group work, or any way you see fit.
The examples also come as worksheets to allow for versatility. You can choose the option that works best for you, or mix and match!
Here’s what is included:
• 52 Figurative Language Cards with three leveled answer sheets
• Optional sorting card headers
• 3 leveled worksheets with the same 52 examples of figurative language (allows you versatility and multiple options)
• Thanksgiving themed definition sheet for students with definitions of the 6 types of figurative language included
• Teacher’s guide with ideas for using the resources that are included
Thank you for checking out my work! If you like my product, be sure to follow me so you can be kept up to date with new products, freebies, and sales :)