This no prep resource targets fine motor skills, pencil control, pre-writing and tracing through daily practice worksheets. Bring occupational therapy into your classroom with 50 November and Thanksgiving themed worksheets in 5 categories. Each category has 2 levels to accommodate your students’ current abilities. While designed for a special education classroom, these can be an asset for all early learners who need fine motor practice.
This is part of a yearlong bundle
. Check it out to have your fine motor work ready for the whole year at a huge discount!
• 10 complete the picture (Level 1 trace / Level 2 independent drawing)
• 10 complete the maze (Level 1 follow the arrows / Level 2 independent)
• 10 trace the lines (Level 1 stay inside the simple path / Level 2 trace the crazy line)
• 10 trace the letters (Level 1 bubble letters / Level 2 dashed letters)
• 10 trace the picture (no true levels but some are easier than others)
Also includes 2 packet/binder covers.
This is a print and go activity and is in black and white to save color ink. Your students can practice with a different page every day for the entire month. Besides tracing and pre-writing practice, these provide opportunities for visual discrimination and visual processing. Your students’ occupational therapist will love you!
Other months available:
• January - Winter
• February - Valentine's day
• March - St. Patrick's Day
• April - Earth Day
• May - Spring
• June - Summer
• July - Carnival and Camping
• August - Back to School
• September - Fall
• October - Halloween
• December - Christmas
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!