Thanksgiving Following Directions 1 & 2 Step | Speech and Language Activity
Also included in
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the pricPrice $26.50Original Price $35.55Save $9.05
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $68.65Original Price $114.40Save $45.75
- Looking for no-prep, following directions activities that you can use throughout the fall season (back-to-school through Thanksgiving)? These fall following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just printPrice $10.95Original Price $13.75Save $2.80
Looking for a fun, Thanksgiving following directions activity to use in your speech and language sessions? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on auditory comprehension on several levels.
(Psst . . . this activity is part of my Following Directions BUNDLE at a big discount!)
You can also use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
Directions for each scene include two levels of one-step directions, a set of two-step directions and a set of temporal two-step directions (first/then, before, after).
*View "preview" to see the full resource*
Thanksgiving Following Directions Coloring Sheets Includes:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 4 Thanksgiving-themed Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the turkey brown.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color two of the pumpkins orange.")
- 2-Step Directions (e.g. "Cross out the rolls, and color the table cloth red.")
- 2-Step Sequential/Temporal Directions (e.g. "Color two of the baskets brown before you color all of the apples red.")
Some concepts covered include colors, quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
You might also like:
Fall Language Activities (Following directions, compare/contrast, fall BINGO)
New products are 50% OFF for the first 48 hours! (follow me to know when they are posted)