Thanksgiving Fraction Practice!
• 28 total task cards
- 4 task cards for naming factional parts with words
- 20 task cards for naming fractional parts of a whole
- 4 task cards for naming fractional parts of a set
• student response sheet
• answer key
Cards could be printed on card-stock, laminated, then cut out to ensure they last longer.
Suggestions for use:
• Scavenger Hunt - Staple/Tape cards on walls in the room. Students would walk to each card, answer the problem on the response sheet, and then move to another card. Continue until all problems have been answered.
• Scoot – Place one card on each desk. Students would answer the problem on their desk on the response sheet. Everyone would move to the next desk and repeat the process until all problems have been completed.
• Whole Group – Display one card at a time under a projector. Students could work in teams to answer problems.
• Math Centers - place cards and recording sheets in a folder or basket. Students will answer each card working collaboratively or independently.
• guided math group
• partner work
• early finishers
• test prep
November Problem Solving Task Cards
November Math Spiral Review
Basic Fractions Unit (Covers 5 Concepts)
Springtime Fractions Freebie