Students will have fun with a variety of Turkey Math Activities.
1. Gobble Up Some Words- Students add up the total of some “turkey words”
2. Square Turkey- Find the area of each turkey figure Shaping Up for Thanksgiving- Students count the shapes on the turkey and use the shapes to create a graph.
3. Favorite Pie Graph- Have students create a pictograph that shows the data collected.
4. Turkey Facts- Practice your basic multiplication facts while making colorful turkeys.
5. Fun Thanksgiving Arrays- Use these arrays to practice fact families.
6. Candy Corn Math I- Practice addition with this candy corn math.
7. Candy Corn Math II- Practice subtraction with this candy corn math.
8. Candy Corn Manipulatives- Have students cut out these candy corns to help them solve math problems or to make their own candy corn arrays.
9. Thanksgiving Feast Division Problems- Practice some division while thinking about the upcoming Thanksgiving day feast.
10. Turkey Round Up 1- Shade each turkey feather according to the rounding key.
11. Turkey Round Up II- Shade each turkey feather according to the rounding key.
12. Answer Keys