This 28 page download includes a variety of fun activities to use in your therapy room or classroom during the month of November!
- 2 dot art/chipper chat style pages
- 2 Thanksgiving writing prompt pages with graphics to color
- 4 draw/color/write Thanksgiving activities for early or nonwriters
- 3 pages that focus on conversational/social skills (pragmatics)
- 2 pages including a turkey themed listening/following directions activitiy
- 1 cornucopia "find your sound" articulation/phonics activity
- 3 speech homework pages- Thanksgiving style
- 1 pilgrim hat craft activity
- 2 Thanksgiving roll and cover activities to use for reinforcement of any skill
- 1 make-your-own-Thanksgiving-story activity to use with stamps or stickers.
- 2 compare and contrast (venn diagram) activities
- 1 page to use along with EET for describing turkeys
- 1 "I am thankful for" whole communication activity - perfect for carryover or fluency, articulation and oral presentations!
Includes pages in both color and black & white. Be sure to download the preview for a closer look! Feel free to email with any questions at email@example.com.
For more, follow me at my blog!