PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Consider your planning for the month of November DONE! This 28 page download includes a variety of fun activities to use in your speech and language therapy leading up to November, and it's my solution to mixed groups!
This download includes:
- 2 dot art/chipper chat style pages
- 2 Thanksgiving writing prompt pages with graphics to color
- 4 draw/color/write Thanksgiving activities for early or non-writers
- 3 pages that focus on conversational/social skills (pragmatics)
- 2 pages including a turkey themed listening/following directions activity
- 1 cornucopia "find your sound" articulation/phonics activity
- 3 speech homework pages- Thanksgiving style
- 1 pilgrim hat craft activity
- 2 Thanksgiving roll and cover activities to use for reinforcement of any skill
- 1 make-your-own-Thanksgiving-story activity to use with stamps or stickers.
- 2 compare and contrast (venn diagram) activities
- 1 page to use along with EET for describing turkeys
- 1 "I am thankful for" whole communication activity - perfect for carryover or fluency, articulation and oral presentations!
Be sure to download the preview for a much closer look!
* Includes pages in both color and black & white.
If you need more Thanksgiving activities, you can find many right HERE!
If you're interested in more of my season FUN PACKS, you can find them all HERE.
I'm so grateful you've considered my products for your therapy!