This Thanksgiving, help your students focus on the positive by taking time to notice and reflect on the things they are thankful for. For children, building a sense of gratitude can be an excellent way to boost resilience, enhance well-being, and encourage a positive outlook on life.
There are many proven benefits of daily gratitude practice including more positive emotions, increased kindness to others and self AND EVEN better sleep and stronger immune systems! The ‘Gratitude Garland’ activity has students make their own gratitude journals in hopes of tapping into these benefits.
- Gratitude Garland Introduction & Teacher Notes
- class gratitude garland feather activity
- individual gratitude garland journal activity
- 48 journal prompts for those students struggling to come up with ideas
- three posters you can hang in your classroom to inspire and encourage your students
- gratitude bracelets you can use in different ways
But it's not just for Thanksgiving! This is an excellent activity any time of the year. Go ahead and help your students boost resilience, enhance well-being, and encourage a positive outlook on life!
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications of new product launches and freebies!