Thanksgiving Gratitude Journal Self Reflection Writing Bulletin Board Activities
Also included in
- fallingfordeals1This is a BUNDLE comprised of the following two packages: 1. Your Most Colourful Life Planner2. Gratitude Journal for Adults Your Most Colourful Life Planner: This package is specifically designed to help teachers, parents, secondary school students and other professionals with theirPrice $13.72Original Price $17.15Save $3.43
- This Secondary School Literacy Bundle has been specifically created to develop students’ vocabulary, writing and reading skills. This package provides more than enough activities, writing prompts and writing templates to cover you for the entire year. These templates are ready to use with littlePrice $29.20Original Price $36.50Save $7.30
- Inspire your children to learn more about and to love themselves for who they are by engaging in reflective practices. All of the activities in this bundle are designed help build their self-esteem about themselves, and their relationship with others and their surroundings. This bundle can bPrice $50.52Original Price $63.15Save $12.63
- Stimulate your senses by engaging in reflective practices. All of the activities in this bundle are designed help you plan for the upcoming school year and to help fill you with a sense of peace and gratitude you about yourself, your relationship and with others and your surroundings. This bundle caPrice $60.80Original Price $76.00Save $15.20
- Stimulate your senses by engaging in reflective practices. All of the activities in this bundle are designed help you plan for the upcoming school year and to help fill you with a sense of peace and gratitude you about yourself, your relationship and with others and your surroundings. This bundlPrice $55.44Original Price $69.30Save $13.86
These exciting gratitude writing prompts and templates for high school and secondary school students, and teachers are designed to help your students reflect on the importance of gratitude and acceptance for the gifts in their life. These NO-PREP printables are easy-to-use and will have your students writing with ease.
Educating ourselves and our children about gratitude helps us all form stronger relationships between ourselves, our community and our environment. Through repetition with this Gratitude Journal for Secondary School Students & Adults, we can build our self-esteem, as we learn the necessary skills to see the beauty within ourselves, others and in our surroundings. These topics are open ended to give you and your children the freedom to reflect on your life without too many restrictions. This is an excellent way to integrate reflection into your day.
This printable, no-prep resource is in both, colour, and black and white, and includes the following items:
- 20 different gratitude prompts
All of the items listed align with the Core Competencies and the New B.C. Curriculum.
I LOVE feedback, and if you leave one, you will receive points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, click here to follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% OFF for the first 48 hours they are posted, so it pays to follow me.
Thank you for visiting my store. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thank you kindly,
Enjoy Additional reflection writing activities: