Thanksgiving History Bag Book/Interactive Notebook Kit
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains 9 interactive social studies kits for a reduced price! There are four lapbooks, two envelope books, two bag books, and a set of pennants. Each kit contains black line masters and photo illustrations for making the project. Click on the links below to see the specifics for each kPrice $38.80Original Price $67.00Save $28.20
- This is a bundle of all of my Interactive Kit Bundles! Purchase all four of the bundles together for an even deeper discount! The ULTIMATE Bundle contains 34 interactive kits. Save $95.25 when you purchase them all together!FULL VALUE: $275.25BUNDLE PRICE: $180.00!The ULTIMATE Bundle includes the foPrice $144.00Original Price $275.25Save $131.25
This 34 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step photo illustrations for making a paper bag book about the history of Thanksgiving with your students. This kit is designed for intermediate grades, with tools for completing an in-depth study of the history behind the Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony. The printables were designed to fit on a #20 paper bag (8.25”W x 5.25”D x 16”H), but they will also fit in a standard size notebook if you prefer. Use them to complement your own Thanksgiving unit!
This Thanksgiving history kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Thanksgiving cover
2. Separatists definition flap
3. Mayflower Compact flap
4. Seeking Religious Freedom lift the flap- events leading up to the Mayflower (Queen Elizabeth's Act of Uniformity, King James, Moving to Holland, Final Pilgrimage)
5. Mayflower Voyage Map with planned route to Virginia and actual route traveled
6. Pilgrim Timeline (9 important events from the Mayflower departure through the first Thanksgiving celebration)
7. William Bradford flap
8. Massasoit flap
9. Pilgrim Hardships graphic organizer
10. Thanksgiving Then and Now Venn Diagram
11. Squanto Fast Fact web
12. First Thanksgiving Menu
13. Turkey Time Trivia cards and pocket (includes key)
Paper bag books are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete bag book makes a terrific study guide for a unit test.
Here is a video tutorial you may want to watch about this product. It shows how to assemble a bag book and gives you a page by page tour of the completed book.
This product is now a part of a BUNDLE! Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Social Studies Kit BUNDLE!
Thank you for considering my Thanksgiving History Bag Book/Interactive Notebook Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit