You've heard of gratitude jars - what about a gratitude house!
This is a great activity to get your cubs thinking about thankfulness, gratefulness and also Thanksgiving if you celebrate it.
There are 7 doors, you can make it into a countdown leading up to Thanksgiving or a weekly craft to keep thankfulness at the heart of your family.
Open a door each day together, talk about the question prompts or discuss your own drawings.
Use at home or in the classroom as a craft activity, scissor skills, thinking skills, writing, reading, drawing or painting. With the life skills of increasing gratitude.
- Print on thick cardstock and paint the houses.
- Cut out the houses
- Paint the front and inside pages
- Draw or write your own things to be thankful for
- Cut open the doors into flaps
- Line up the open doors to the inside page
- Stick the inside page to the top page