Streaming Video (not downloadable)
This Thanksgiving set includes 2 videos plus 100 pages of math and literacy activities, differentiated to meet a variety of K-2 students' needs. You'll get:
1. 2 Videos (please see the preview): "We Are Thankful" and "The Thanksgiving Story."
2. Seventeen differentiated Thanksgiving "Edu-Turkeys!" These fun flap-tivities teach ABC's; counting; and addition/subtraction to 5, 10, and 20. I've included a template so that you can teach your children anything and everything using this fun format. In addition, students can write their own equations.
3. Seven original Thanksgiving songs, poems and finger-plays that cover the history of Thanksgiving, reasons to be thankful, new vocabulary, and links to math (e.g., counting to 10 and counting by 10's). You will see emergent-to-advanced options, with varying levels of artwork and mini-book options.
4. Lots of fun Thanksgiving turkey craft ideas, along with an additional public domain poem.
5. Instructions for writing Thanksgiving stories with your class. I've included a sample (slightly modified) from my own room.
6. Thanksgiving cut-outs in full-color and black-and-white. Students can use them when telling or writing stories as illustrations, or as Popsicle stick puppets.
7. Thanksgiving stationery: Choose to use lined and unlined versions.
***Also available from my "Miss Jenny's Edutunes" store: My all-time favorite "Thanksgiving Writing Craftivity" about why we're thankful for nature, along with another literature connection.
ENJOY, and Happy Thanksgiving!