Get ready for Thanksgiving fun AND learning with 'Thanksgiving Learning Pack: Differentiated Activities + Brain Breaks!' Your early learners (plus other activities for the older elementary school students) will love practicing these literacy and mathematical concepts...and will beg you to play these kid-tested games again and again!
Pages may be printed in color one time, laminated (or slid in a page protector), and re-used for years in centers or for early finishers. Pattern Cards could even have hook and loop (velcro) dots placed on the back and be used on a flannel board!
This 48-page product is packed full of exciting and engaging activities and is bursting with full-color graphics and illustrations, each of which is one of my originals! Here's what comes with your download:
1. Thanksgiving-Themed Brain Breaks--24, 2-4 minute Brain Breaks that are unique and just-right for the season!
2. Absent Alphabet--Letters are missing from the alphabet! Students get to write the absent letters in the right spot. Both upper- and lower-case sheets are provided.
3. Color-by-Letter--Students practice fine-motor skills, visual discrimination, following directions, and color word recognition as they color this Thanksgiving favorite! Page is in black-only for easy printing.
4. Small to Big--Children order seven turkeys from smallest to largest.
5. Count and Cover--How many of each item do you count? Find the number and cover it with a marker! Key is included.
6. I Spy--Students use a page of Thanksgiving-related items to search, using cards from one of the three challenge levels included--pictures only (EASY), words only (MEDIUM), and clues (CHALLENGE). Four cards are included for each of the three levels.
7. Letter Match Cards--Students match uppercase letters with their lowercase counterparts, using self-correcting cards.
8. Letter Sequence Puzzle--Children get to put things in order--in alphabetical order! Picture cues help students self-correct!
9. Thanksgiving Pattern Cards--8 half-page cards help students practice patterns (AB, AAB, and ABC). There are also blank pattern cards included so that they can create patterns of their own!
10. Letter Hunt--"T" is for Turkey and Thanksgiving! Students show you that they know the letter when they find it in a sea of other letters! Key is included.
11. Number Lotto--Students practice number writing and recognition as they fill in their own board...and place markers over numbers called. Three boards are included: EASY (numbers 1 to 12), MEDIUM (numbers 1 to 30), and CHALLENGE (numbers 1 to 40)
12. Roll & Graph--Children roll the included picture die...and then use the graph (also included) to record their data.
13. Thanksgiving Sudoku--Three different boards are included: EASY (pictures and only 4 spots to fill with cut-and-paste squares), MEDIUM (pictures and numbers with 8 spots to fill), and CHALLENGE (numbers only and 8 spots in which to write). Pages are in black-only for copying/printing ease. Keys are included.
14. Measuring Tommy Turkey--Students use non-standard measurement to determine Tommy Turkey's height. Both colored and black-only pages are included for your convenience.
If you like this product, please check out the other great items in my TpT store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Rebekah-Brock
Thanksgiving Learning Pack: Differentiated Activities + Brain Breaks!
by Rebekah A. Brock
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License