All you need to encourage students to think 'thankfully' in the days and weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. The language arts activities in this NO PREP packet are all themed to encourage reflection, creative writing, and prompt acts of thankfulness.
Language Arts Activities
• Thankful Synonyms
• Crossword puzzle
• “I am thankful” brainstorming activity
• Thankful Alphabet
• Thanksgiving Word Sort – put the words in alphabetical order
Thanksgiving Letters and Cards – write a letter or a card to express thanks to someone in your life.
• Early primary letter template (interlined)
• Intermediate letter template
• Greeting card template
Thanksgiving Writing Projects
• How to Escape Thanksgiving – A writing project with transition words!
• The Six Senses of Thanksgiving – A writing project using your senses!
• My Thanksgiving Traditions – thinking about holiday traditions
• A ready-to-print mini-book that encourages students to write and draw things that they are thankful for. (Makes a great parent gift!)
(Kindergarten and First Grade Version available HERE
**All 'No Prep Books' are available in a deeply DISCOUNTED BUNDLE
of all 6 packs (Back to School, Thanksgiving, December/Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, End of Year). Check out All 6 No Prep Books
here! **6 No Prep Books here! **