Imagine being able to just pull out fresh FUN activity for your kids, without having to cut or laminate anything. It would save so much of your time!
This Thanksgiving Letter Activities pack is hoping to help you giving the best NO-PREP activity to your class during this hectic Holiday Season, while they are having a blast!
⭐ HOW TO USE THE PACKET
- Kids are to cut the cutleries one-by-one, and sort them accordingly.
- For instance, cut the fork first.
- Then they are to sort the fork by letter - find the matching place mat, paste it at the fork's box.
- Repeat this step for spoons, knives and plates; until each table is complete.
- Sometimes too much letters to be done at once can bored kids.
- For this, I created Small Groups Cutlery Set.
- This sets are grouped into smaller set of letters.
- For instance, Small Groups Cutlery Set: Set #1 includes fork, spoon, knife and plate for Letter A,B,C,D
- Hand this set to your small group, and the corresponding place mat.
- Let them cut, sort and paste accordingly.
⭐ INCLUDED IN THIS PACKET
- Fork set with lowercase letter A-Z
- Spoon set with uppercase letter A-Z
- Knife set with lowercase letter A-Z
- Plate set with uppercase letter A-Z
- Sort by Letter Place Mat - where your kids would sort all the cutleries
- Small Group Cutlery Set (7 sets)
- Set #1 : Letter A-D
- Set #2 : Letter E-H
- Set #3 : Letter I-L
- Set #4 : Letter M-P
- Set #5 : Letter Q-T
- Set #6 : Letter U-X
- Set #7 : Letter Y-Z
- Print the Thanksgiving NO-PREP Letter Sorting.
- That's all!
No-Prep, great for hectic Holiday Season use and last minute deal!
⭐ PERFECT FOR
- Morning Tubs
- Brain Breaks
- Early Finisher, and more!
⭐ RELATED PRODUCT :
CUSTOMER TIPS :
⭐ Printing Tips and Unzipping Files
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, please refer to TPT HELP Section.
- You can also drop your question at "Ask a Question", I would be very happy to help.
⭐ EARN YOUR TPT CREDIT!
Did you know that you can earn credit for future TPT purchases by reviewing this product?
You can leave a review by clicking "My Account" > "My Purchases" > "Provide Feedback" button (next to each purchase you made)