Letter recognition is FUN when there's a spinner! This Thanksgiving resource includes 3 differentiated letter and letter sound activities. Students can work on easily confused lowercase letters or on letter sounds. Use these in centers, small groups, or as morning work.
⭐ MORE ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
Watch the preview video to see each of these activities in action:
Spin & Dab: Spin the turkey spinner, find the matching letter on the recording sheet, and then mark it with a bingo dot marker.
Spin & Play: Use the turkey spinner with a matching game board. You can also use the recording sheets with this if you like.
Sensory Bin Spinner Activity: Incorporates the spinners into Thanksgiving themed sensory bin play.
⭐ WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Hyperlinked table of contents for easy navigation of this large resource (1 page)
- Instructions (1 page)
- Spinners in 2 sizes, each in color (12 pages) and in black & white (12 pages)
- 4 lowercase letter spinners
- 4 letter sound spinners
- 8 Recording sheets, all in black & white (8 pages)
- 8 "Pumpkin Pie" game boards to match each spinner, in color (8 pages) and in black & white (8 pages)
- Sensory bin cards
- 8 mini picture cards with matching letter cards, in color (2 pages) and in black & white (2 pages)
- 8 sets of letter cards - one to match each spinner, in color (8 pages) and in black & white (8 pages)
You can mix and match these activities. The spinners and recording sheets can be used alone, with the game boards, or with the sensory bin.
⭐YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Looking for more hands-on alphabet activities? You may like one of these too:
⭐ TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?
Happy Teaching, Heather