This Thanksgiving Listening Center includes 12 stories with SafeShare.tv links and QR codes Thanksgiving story maps and activities are also included. You can use these during your Daily 5 Listen to Reading centers or as whole group Read Alouds!
All SafeShare.tv QR code links are safe to share with children without being afraid that they can get to potentially inappropriate content. Free of ads and outside links.
Print these out for a bulletin board display or project onto your smart board. Assign a story for your Listening Center, whole group, small group or guided reading centers.
If you do not have access to a QR Code Reader
, I have also provided a hyperlink to each story. You can simply click on the book cover and it will bring you right to the story.
Once you print these out or project onto your smart board (students can scan the code from your smart board), assign a story for your Listening Center.
After reading, provide the children with a simple story map, sequencing map or one of the “I am thankful” printouts included to help your students celebrate giving thanks.
Here is a list of the titles included in this Listening Center:
• Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
• The Very Stuffed Turkey
• A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
• There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey
• The Best Thanksgiving Ever
• A Turkey for Thanksgiving
• Give Thanks for Each Day
• The Great Thanksgiving Escape
• Happy Thanksgiving Curious George
• Fall Harvests
• Ten Thankful Turkeys
• Thanksgiving for Emily Ann
Print-friendly versions are also included to save on ink!
• Parts of a Story Map (Leaves)
• Parts of a Story Map (Autumn Scene)
• Traditional Parts of A Story Map
• “I am Thankful for Family” Photo collage (color and b/w versions available)
• “I am Thankful for Family” Poster (color and b/w versions available)
• “I am Thankful for Family” Writing Paper (color and b/w versions available)
• one full page of lined Writing Paper
• “I am Thankful for Family” Drawing Paper (color and b/w versions available) -2 templates
• Thanksgiving Story Map
There are several other Read Aloud Libraries and Listening Centers with QR Codes and Links available at my TpT store that your students will also enjoy.
If you would like to be notified when more themed listening libraries become available follow my store at the top of this page!
Please visit my blog TheKFiles
for additional resources and ideas!
From my home away from home…
The K Files