Thanksgiving - These No Prep Thanksgiving PRINTABLE Literacy Activities for 2nd-4th grade will help you cover a lot of objectives in November!
This Thanksgiving packet includes the following: Various Thanksgiving Writing Prompts, Gratitude Heart Note, Thanksgiving Word Unscramble, Main Idea and Details for use with any Thanksgiving book, Thanksgiving Themed Persuasive Writing Prompt, Thanksgiving Nouns and Adjectives, ABC Order, How-To Writing Prompt, Compare and Contrast the First Thanksgiving to Present Day Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Newspaper Template and Prompt
SAVE MONEY on the HOLIDAY Literacy Activity BUNDLE which includes these SIX NO PREP holiday products listed below:
HOLIDAY LITERACY ACTIVITY BUNDLE
HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES NO PREP
THANKSGIVING ACTIVITIES NO PREP
CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES NO PREP
VALENTINE’S DAY ACTIVITIES NO PREP
ST. PATRICK’S DAY ACTIVITIES NO PREP
EASTER ACTIVITIES NO PREP
If you are interested in purchasing a literature unit for Thanksgiving, click here (or save some money and check out the bundle which includes this Thanksgiving packet in addition to the Turkey Trouble Literature Unit):
TURKEY TROUBLE LITERATURE UNIT
If you are interested in this Thanksgiving Language Arts product, you may also be interested in these holiday ELA products:
Do you want the entire Wendi Silvano Literature Unit COLLECTION? Click here to save money on the BUNDLE!
WENDI SILVANO LITERATURE UNIT: TURKEY TRICK OR TREAT, TURKEY TROUBLE, AND TURKEY CLAUSE
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.