This Thanksgiving Bundle includes a zipped file with TWO PDF products. A literature unit for Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano (illustrated by Lee Harper) and Thanksgiving Literacy Activities are included.
The links to each Thanksgiving product can be found here:
THANKSGIVING LITERACY ACTIVITIES – NO PREP
TURKEY TROUBLE LITERATURE UNIT
Turkey Trouble is a hilarious Thanksgiving picture book for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. Turkey Trouble is written by the same author as Turkey Trick or Treat, a new (and hilarious) picture book about Halloween.
- Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- Sequencing Strips
- Turkey Could Have... (graphic organizer)
- Picture/Word Match
- If I Were a Turkey...
- Rhyming words
- Writing prompt
- 2 pages of Retelling Sticks in black and white and in color
- Friendly letter
- Unscramble sentences
- Gratitude Hearts
- Create a word find
- Turkey Trouble Mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as trace the text for two pages of the book). Please see the sample pages in the preview. This product is appropriate for K-2. Please check the preview prior to purchasing this product. If you have any questions, please send me a message.
THANKSGIVING LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
No Prep Thanksgiving, Common Core aligned, PRINTABLE Literacy Activities for 2nd-4th grade will help you cover a lot of objectives in November! This packet includes the following: Various Thanksgiving Writing Prompts, Gratitude Heart Note, Thanksgiving Word Unscramble, Main Idea and Details for use with any Thanksgiving book, Persuasive Writing Prompt, Thanksgiving Nouns and Adjectives, ABC Order, How-To Writing Prompt, Compare and Contrast the First Thanksgiving to Present Day Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Newspaper Template and Prompt
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher.
She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology
from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling
from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.