Ready for turkey day? Get your students excited about Daily Five in your classroom during the month of November with these Thanksgiving themed centers. Easily get all of your Daily Five activities ready with the following printables:
1. Word Find: A great activity for word work that allows your students to use a magnifying glass to find hidden words in a Thanksgiving picture. Includes an answer sheet for easy checking/assessment.
2. Syllable Sort: Your students will enjoy sorting 24 words according the amount of syllables that they have. Includes an answer sheet.
3. Parts of Speech Sort: 24 total verbs, nouns, adjectives, and pronouns are included on word cards for students to sort in categories. Answer sheet is included.
4. Listen to Reading: Eight QR Code stories all about Thanksgiving for your students to scan & listen to using a tablet. All stories are formatted through SafeShare for your students' safety.
5. Work on Writing: Five black and white writing prompt sheets include pictures to color and words to use.
6. Sentence Sort: Students will sort eighteen different sentence cards according to whether they need periods, question marks, or exclamation points. Answer sheet is included.
Check out my other LITERACY CENTERS for Daily Five Word Work!