This "printer-friendly" Thanksgiving Literacy product is brimming with fun, relevant activities that your students will love! The activities cover many basic literacy and writing skills that need to be reviewed frequently. The activities can be put in your literacy centers or used as partner work, morning work, or as early finisher tasks. Many of the activities have historical information about the first Thanksgiving holiday.
Included in this product:
1. Alphabetical Order Activity - 80 words to order-up to the 3rd letter
2. Synonyms-Antonyms Sort Activity - 24 word pairs
3. Contraction Match & Write Activity - 18 words to match
4. Sequence Sentence Activity - 4 different stories
5. Proofreading Activity - find & fix the errors - 12 paragraphs
6. Writing prompts for writing journals or writing center - 6 prompts
7. Brainstorming prompts for writing journals or writing center - 6 topics
8. Venn Diagram to compare/contrast
9. Writing prompts - 4 different prompts
10. Recording sheets for all activities
11. Answer keys
12. Student Direction Sheets that can be placed with each activity if used in centers.
Please download the preview for a closer look at the activities.
Here are some other writing & literacy products from my store:
Writing Center: Creative Writing Prompts and Story Starters
Scoot for Words With Multiple Meanings
Making Plurals: Adding s or es
Hoppin' Homophones: To-Too-Two and There-Their-They're
Stay up-to-date about my store!
If you’d like to know when I post new activities or have a sale, look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click “follow me.”