This is the perfect pack for literacy centers or small group lessons to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday! Activities include vibrant clipart and ink-friendly printables.
Skills covered in this pack: beginning sound ID and letter match, Rhyming, CVC words, Sight words (Level A), -at word family
Included in this pack:
1. Munch Time Beginning Sound Match-Students match beginning sound picture with letter card.
2. Wishbone Rhyming- Students match rhyming cards.
3.Tacky Turkey CVC Word- Students build CVC words to match picture on each card.
4.Fluff your Feathers Sight Words-Students read and build sight words with turkey feathers.
**Includes blank turkeys and feathers to create your own!
5. Sight Word Roll and Color- Students roll a sight word dice and color the matching sight word.
**Includes 2 sets of dice and color sheets.
**Includes blank die and color sheet to create your own!
6.-at Family Word Puzzles- Students match picture cards to build -at family words.
7. Flip and Cover- Students will flip over a CVC word card, read and color the matching picture on record sheet.
1. Then and Now Thanksgiving Sort-Includes cut and paste printable sort. Also includes clipart pictures to sort on "then" and "now" sorting mats.
2. 6 different writing pages- 2 pages with 1 write line, 2 pages with 2 writing lines, 2 pages with 3 writing lines.