Also included in
- Use these main idea and supporting details mystery bags, graphic organizers, and literacy centers to teach how to identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. This is a bundle of MAIN IDEA resources you can use ALL YEAR LONG!This BUNDLE resource comes in both printable and digital (Goog$21.00$27.75Save $6.75
Use these printable and digital activities for Thanksgiving main idea and supporting details to teach how to identify the main topic/idea and retell key details of a text. You can use the digital versions in Google Slides and Seesaw. Students will use main idea reading passages, graphic organizers, & main idea centers!
*Three options: printable version, digital Google Slides, and Seesaw! All Seesaw activities are preloaded to the platform for you!
- BUILD A PARAGRAPH: Students will use sentence strips to build a paragraph. They will find the topic sentence & 3 supporting details. 5 paragraphs included.
- MAIN IDEA SCRAMBLE: Just like the build a paragraph activities, students will use sentence strips to build a paragraph. These are cut & glue printables. 5 scrambles included.
- READING PASSAGES: Students will read a short paragraph and determine the main idea and key details. Two versions included for differentiation. 5 passages included.
- MAIN IDEA PUZZLES: Students will put together puzzles by reading the big main idea and finding the 3 supporting details. 5 puzzles included.
- GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS: Choose from 2 different graphic organizers and interactive notebook pages to use with any nonfiction text.
Need more main idea resources?