A Thanksgiving math scavenger hunt. This hunt is themed around collecting turkey feathers and is a PERFECT math activity for the day before Thanksgiving break!
This 10 question scavenger hunt asks students to answer a variety of Thanksgiving math questions. As they answer correctly, they collect turkey feathers. 10 correct answers completes a turkey! The pack includes 10 question cards and 10 blank cards (**non-editable- you will have to write in!**), 2 game boards, 1 set of game pieces, a recording sheet and an answer key. Obviously, you can print as many game boards and sets of pieces as you need!
The question topics are as follows:
1) Rounding to the Nearest Ten
2) Adding Double Digit Numbers With Regrouping
3) Drawing a A Representation for a 3 Digit Number
4) Writing Related Facts from a Fact Family
5) Rounding to the Nearest Ten
6) Double Digit Addition Word Problem
7) Adding Double Digit Numbers With Regrouping
8) Simple Subtraction Word Problem
9) Drawing Equal Groups
10) Reading A Data Table & Estimation
I hope you enjoy!
**Need a Thanksgiving Writing Activity? Check out Thanksgiving Writing Projects
writing projects for main idea, compare and contrast and writing a friendly letter.